Tuesday, August 2, 2011

In the media!!

I haven't posted a great deal lately because I've been tied up with a few other things, namely my solo show that I announced about a month ago.  So, I hope that's rectified in the coming months.  Anyway, I've ran two rolls through my Hasselblad 500 c/m and I will be posting my thoughts on the camera, a few images and my upcoming projects with it by the end of this week.  Until then, I was featured in a few things this past week and I wanted to pass those on to you. 

First off, I attended the FPP Midwest Meet-up and Mat Marrash Gallery Show on July 15.  As I mentioned in my review, it was a great time.  During the meet-ups, Michael Raso typically interviews the individuals and I was lucky enough to sit down and chat with him a bit.  The new Film Photography Podcast is live and it features a recap of that event.  During that recap, my interview with Michael Raso is featured.  My interview comes in around the 1:02:44 mark.  Check out the Film Photography Project and download the newest podcast to hear my interview here.

My solo exhibit is now hanging in the gallery space at the Amos Memorial Public Library in Sidney, Ohio.  It will be up the entire month of August and I'm having an opening reception on Thursday, August 4 from 6-8 p.m.  So, stop by, check out my work, grab some refreshments and chat it up with me.  Before then, check out the article that was featured in the Sidney Daily News yesterday here.

Thanks for reading and stay tuned for my Hasselblad images and post later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment