Sunday, October 10, 2010

Photos and posts coming soon!

Hello all!

I'm sorry I've been away for awhile.  Now that the wedding is over, I have a little more time to devote to my photography.  I'm diligently working on selecting my best shots from the Columbus EPS shoot, my NYC trip and the England Honeymoon.  I have some slight, typical editing to do on some of the shots, but hopefully Imagery As Art will have a flurry of blogposts in the very near future.  The full Columbus EPS shoot will be reviewed and more images will be posted from it this week.  I hope you enjoy viewing my work and and reading my posts.  As always feel free to comment and share your thoughts.  I hope to get more experimental with my images as the year progresses and take my work to a new level.

Thanks for following!

No comments:

Post a Comment