Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Playing Around With Video

I've been tossing around the idea of doing some work with video.  I recently obtained a Super 8 video camera as well as a Lomography Lomokino.  I have a number of still photography projects in the works that I would like to add a video element to.  Additionally, Twitter released a new iPhone video app, Vine, back in January.  The app allows a user to create a six second looping video.  One of the photographers I follow, Adam Goldberg, has become the master of Vine by creating these amazingly intricate mini movies.  His work is so inspiring to me, I decided to take what I've already done with the app to the next level.  Here's my first attempt at an Adam Goldberg style Vine.  It's nothing near the quality of his output, but it has got me excited about further exploring video capability in my work. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment