Thursday, March 17, 2011

More work coming...

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to apologize for the lack of work I've been posting the past couple of months.  For those of you who don't know, I'm in the process of completing my Bachelor's Degree in Marketing; I have a total of three classes left and two of those classes I'm taking now.  I'm in my marketing capstone, so that class has consumed most of my free time.  While I'm still adhering to Project 365 and I have taken a photo everyday, I'm backlogged on posting them.

I'm nearing the end of my two classes and I'm starting to regain some of my free time.  So, I promise, I'll have some new images posted soon.  I'll get Project 365 up to date and I still have more images from my NYC trip in December of 2010 to post.  I also promise that the creativity will be taken up dramatically; I feel like I've not been able to be as creative as I would've liked thus far through Project 365.  With the weather changing and my time to photograph expanding, I'm expecting much better results.  I'm also preparing to shoot a lot of film in the upcoming months, so I'll get those images posted too.  So, stay tuned, work is on the way. 

In the mean time, check out what's going on with some of my favorite artists and sites:

The Impossible Project

Lomography

APUG

Artists and Alchemists

Vivian Maier

Horacio Guzman Photography (check out his iPhone Project 365)

No comments:

Post a Comment